Become a member of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society today and get a deeper insight into 250 million years of Dorset’s history, while you help protect its rich heritage for future generations.
As a member, you will enjoy a range of special benefits, including access to our extensive reference lending library, together with unlimited free entry to the Museum and our exhibitions. You will also be helping us [conserve and preserve/care for] the Museum’s collections – and provide educational and learning to schools, universities and the wider community.
Choose Your Membership
|Single||£50||| One year’s full membership.|
|Joint||£60||| One year’s full membership for two adults.|
|Family||£70||| One year’s full membership for up to two adults and three children under the age of 18.|
|Student||£30||| One year’s full membership for those in full-time education over the age of 18.|
|Life||£1,000||| Unlimited lifetime membership for an individual|
|Organisation [UK]||£65||| For companies, institutions, universities, libraries, galleries, societies, groups.|
|Organisation [Overseas]||£80||| For companies, institutions, universities, libraries, galleries, societies, groups.|
|Gift||£50||| A unique and thoughtful present that grants a whole year of benefits.|
Payment Terms: We offer a choice of annual or monthly Direct Debit payments.
Members enjoy special benefits all year round.
This new package includes special and exclusive benefits:
- Free unlimited entry to the Museum and all exhibitions.
- Six complimentary one-day admission tickets for friends and family.
- A copy of the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, a highly respected journal containing wide-ranging and authoritative articles on Dorset’s archaeology, history, and natural environment.
- Members’ discounts on DNHAS Monographs.
- The right to borrow and reserve selected items from Dorset Museum‘s library including over 40,000 publications of local interest, as well as exclusive access to JSTOR’s online archive in the library.
- Monthly bulletins notifying you of events, exhibitions, and activities hosted by the DNHAS or our partner museums.
- Two glossy magazines a year, keeping you informed of interesting work happening across Dorset to explore, preserve and learn about its rich heritage and history.
- Special invitations to exclusive Member events and activities.
- Priority access and discounts to selected events.
- 10% discount in the Museum’s shop and café.
- A new-style membership card.
- Free entry to our partner museums as part of the Wessex Museums Partnership initiative:
– Salisbury Museum.
– Wiltshire Museum in Devizes.
– Poole Museum including a 10% discount in their café and a 15% discount in their shop.
Daily: 9.00am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Inclusive of a 12 Month Annual PassBook now
Dorset MuseumHigh West Street
Dorchester DT1 1XA
For more information
About the Society
Dorset Museum is owned and cared for by members of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society (DNHAS), Dorset’s first conservation organisation.
It was established to collect, preserve research and exhibit objects relating to the archaeology, natural history, art, literature and culture of Dorset. It is dedicated to preserving Dorset’s rich heritage for future generations.Find out more